Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: I'm a newbie  (Read 1600 times)

Lizmc1965

I'm a newbie
« on: August 11, 2014, 06:56:49 PM »

Hi everyone I'm really glad I've found this site :-),I've had a realy horrible time with flushes not sleeping and night sweats :-( I suffer from a condition called lichen sclerosus which affects my skin around the vulva and my bottom,I've recently being having injections called decaceptyl to see if this stopped my skin from being itchy which it has so my doctor said that my hormones are making my skin condition worse,so I had both ovaries and Fallopian tubes removed 4 weeks ago so I'm struggling to cope with the menapause symptoms as I can't take hrt I'm looking for advice on anything else I can take thanks Liz:-)

honeybun

Re: I'm a newbie
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 07:00:27 PM »

:welcomemm:

Sorry to hear you are having such problems. There is lots of support here. Can I ask why you can't take HRT.

If you look at the menu on the left there is alternative remedies section that may give you some ideas.

Honeyb
x

Lizmc1965

Re: I'm a newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 07:20:07 PM »

Hi thanks for getting back to me,the injections I was taking for 6 months put me into menapause to see if this helped my skin complaint before my consultant wanted to operate,she said giving me hrt would make my skin flare up again that I could only use natural remedies :-)