Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Femoston Help  (Read 2402 times)

karenja

Femoston Help
« on: August 08, 2014, 06:23:31 AM »

Hi Ive just got evorel sequi but this seems to be similar to elleste duet and I had to come off this because I could not get on with the progesterone in it but this seems to be the same in the evorel (haven't started it yet) but I think I may be better off on bemoston1/10 after reading the progesterone is kinder???

karenja

Re: Femoston Help
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 06:08:40 PM »

Hi I rang the gp and he had not heard about femoston says I should give the patches a try and they are meant to be better than tablets, so think I will start tomorrow, I would do anything to try and control this anxiety and sleepless nights really getting me down :( x

karenja

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2014, 07:49:18 PM »

Hi Stellajane yes I will do that if I don't get on with these patches, its all so frustrating! just want to feel normal again  :'(

honeybun

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2014, 08:27:46 PM »

I don't find the norethisterone makes the slightest difference to my anxiety.
I have anxiety both off and on HRT and I have tried three different types including utrogestan which is supposed to be the kindest one.

I went back to Evorel as it controls my flushes.

Honeyb
x

karenja

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2014, 07:20:38 AM »

The anxiety is awful it's
Mainly in the night and first thing in the morning or comes on in the evening but I think that's cos I'm getting myself anxious about the night ahead I can't seem to help that - thd palpatations seem to happen more frequent but I've had an ECG which was fine but that and panic attacks and chest pain are still frightening they feel like something awful is going to happen - put my first patch on this morning see how it goes x