Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: tinglng sensatons  (Read 18504 times)

donnacrichton

Re: tinglng sensatons
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2014, 01:46:46 PM »

Thank you waiting on consultant phoning. I an beginning to wonder if I should have been reducing estrogen dose instead of increasing. Nobody seems concerned about the bleeding as had biopsies done 2 years ago and came back fine Had bloods done at 2mg of estratot and came back low end of ok. Then went onto pill firm and it kicked off worse when increased to 2 mg. Thank you for your support it is really appreciated. Going to adjust my name as whole world knows me and medical history lol x

donnacrichton

« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2014, 04:44:12 PM »

Been switched onto femseven patch 50mg instantly anxiety feeling gone but system in a turmoil hoping system will settle soon x Thank you DG for all advice

Dancinggirl

« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2014, 05:17:00 PM »

Good luck  Dg x

donnacrichton

« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2014, 05:12:51 PM »

Hi the switch from pill form to patches was not great but agitated feeling disappeared and bleeding has also stopped. Was going ok until 2 patches in a roll git crumpled and the other didn't fully stick. Thought hormone level would settle again. The hot flushes are hourly and anxiety in the mornings seems worse. Taking rescue remedy. I have strong physical sexual sensations which are uncomfortable. Had a letter don't have an appointment until September. Is this normal for changing method of hrt. Trying really hard to keep a handle on anxiety feeling like a loosing battle. X

Dancinggirl

« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2014, 09:52:38 PM »

Pleased to hear the bleeding has stopped - that's great.  I think you were on too much oestrogen before. To ensure the patches work you do need to keep them in place.  I tried patches for a short time many years ago and I did have some problems with them sticking. Ensuring your skin is clean and dry before applying is crucial and maybe make sure they are placed where they are less likely to catch on clothing. I don't think things will settle unless the patches are in constant contact with your skin and, again, you need to give things time to settle. I'm afraid HRt doesn't always take away all the meno symptoms but if you are feeling less anxious and the flushes are reduced then you are doing well.
Do remember we are experiencing extreme heat and humidity at the moment which make any flushes ten times worse. I can't wait for it to cool down.
DG xxx

donnacrichton

« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2014, 10:08:17 PM »

Hi I agree I think I was in too much estrogen they kept upping the dose because I was having too many flushes. I will start to carry a spare patch with me. The weather is rather hot. I got a glimmer of normality and loved it. Would it cause any problem to apply micropore tape over patch to help stay in place. The symptoms returned within hours of it peeling x

donnacrichton

« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2014, 12:26:56 PM »

This is just a question can too much estrogen  cause hot flushes as really tender breasts anxiety but then bad flushes'. They kept upping my dose as was still flushing but also have signs of too much estrogen ?

Dancinggirl

« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2014, 12:37:59 PM »

When I was on a higher dose of oestrogen I felt I got more flushes but I'm not sure if that's normal for everyone.
I'm sure you could use some extra tape if need be to hold patches in place. If you continue to have problems with the patches sticking then you could try the Oestrogel which is basically the same delivery - trans dermal. I think you would like using Oestrogel as you could apply one quirt in the morning and one at night to get a consistent dose.
 I can't remember but do you have a Mirena fitted? 
DG x

donnacrichton

« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2014, 01:42:39 PM »

I really appreciate your help still feel like may be too high. Breasts really painful and going back the way. Dizzy flushes and morning anxiety but got instant relief dropping dose but only lasted few days. Really teary but trying to keep a lid on it.flushes az bad as the beginning x

donnacrichton

« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2014, 02:58:19 PM »

I forgot to mention I do have marina coil. I think it's not even anxiety its more like an agitation. I also feel constantly arroused which is embarrassing. Been thinking back and was symptom free with estradot then symptoms hit again. Looking back maybe the estrogen had built up and we increased dose when maybe needed decreased. I feel this is the only place people understand x

Dancinggirl

« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2014, 05:48:54 PM »

I think your own hormones are fluctuating because you are still peri meno and this will bring these changes in symptoms.  You are over focusing on your dosage when you need to use your CBT to stay positive. Try to be patient and in a few weeks hopefully things will settle a bit more.  DG xxxx

donnacrichton

« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2014, 09:53:43 PM »

Thanks going to try and stay off site for a few weeks my head is going 100 miles an hour again. Will start meditation mindfulness again. You let it slip when things are ticking over. Thank you so much for your help x
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]