Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: New today  (Read 1886 times)

Napnews

New today
« on: June 30, 2014, 06:50:57 PM »

Hi ..this is my first post so im not even sure ive done it in the right place. Also..ive left my specs at work so apologies in advance for random typos!
Im 53 on the 26th and pretty sure Im experiencing all the peri symptoms at full volume. When I say pretty sure I mean having read the info on this site Im absolutely positive.
Im planning my first menopause conversTion with my doc in the next few weeks so any anti fobbing off advice would be appreciated.
Also..ive noticed how much women actually DONT talk about the menopause but " suffer" in silence even when those around them are probably going thruogh the same thing,as evidenced by this forum. I plan to make it my mission to have the converstaion with as many people as possible ( if they want to obviously). Today I had a brilliant HRT conv with a woman in the queue at the butty shop...day one of the mission!

honeybun

Re: New today
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 07:04:52 PM »

:welcomemm:

Have a look at the menu to the left for treatment options. Not sure if you want HRT but there are lots of ladies here who do and who don't that will be along to help.

Browse around and join in.

Honeyb
x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: New today
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 07:19:42 PM »

:welcomemm:  from me too.  Browse round, join in ……..