Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Acid reflux?  (Read 95196 times)

Milamam

Re: Acid reflux?
« Reply #180 on: September 15, 2014, 02:18:47 PM »

Hi Kelly, yes it will be probably best to take one in the AM and the other in the PM. Hopfully your side effects will ease up. I didn't get any side effects on citalopram when I started it but I tried to change to a different AD this spring (a different doctor thought a different AD will,suit me better), and i got all the side effects as listed on the leaflet - extreme tiredness, nausea, acid stomach, confusion, dizziness, name it. I was convinced this is not the AD for me and switched back to citalopram. Side effects disappeared immediately, within one day. So, as I said before and what I have heard, you ve got to find the AD that suits you best, different ADs work differently for different people.

Good luck and hugs,
Milamam

Kelly

« Reply #181 on: September 15, 2014, 05:18:41 PM »

Thanks Milamam I will take them separately from now on. You have been more help than the docs!!
Kellyxx

Taz2

« Reply #182 on: September 15, 2014, 05:30:01 PM »

Sparkle - I had a scan for kidney problems last year and this showed liver cysts as an "incidental finding". I was told that they are often incidental findings and around 7% of people of them - more common in women. They don't usually cause symptoms and liver function tests are usually normal.

Taz x

Kelly

« Reply #183 on: September 16, 2014, 04:16:17 PM »

Poor Sparkle its just one thing after another isn't it! Sending u an overdue hug.
Kelly xxx

Kelly

« Reply #184 on: September 17, 2014, 08:22:01 AM »

I am not too bad today. Cutting back on the citalopram .still getting sore mouth, tongue and little bit of bad throat most days. Think that's whats keeping my anxiety going. Got first nhs CBT appointment on Monday. Only 30 mins though doesn't seem enough.  Feel docs given up on me as its nothing serious. I am trying a new lady doctor. Hopefully she will be a bit better though she didnt recognise side effects of citalopram and told me to go home and increase them. Thank god I finally looked at the leaflet. It just goes on and on doesn't it?
Let me know how you get on.
At least you have your lovely new kitchen to sit in !!!!
KELLY xx

Milamam

« Reply #185 on: September 18, 2014, 11:00:59 AM »

Great news, Sparkle, it is so relieving to know everything below the ribs is healthy/normal.
Milamam

Kelly

« Reply #186 on: September 18, 2014, 05:35:10 PM »

So pleased everything is okay Sparkle
Kelly xxxx
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]