Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Hot & bothered  (Read 2700 times)

Joyce

Hot & bothered
« on: June 16, 2014, 05:54:29 PM »

Oh man, sweat lashing off me. Can't make up my mind if warm weather, my cold, or flushes.  Could be all 3. Not nice.  :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

Linsey44

Re: Hot & bothered
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 06:31:38 PM »

Hi CG would send you a hug but that would make you even hotter.  ;)

Keep popping the paracetamol and hope you pick up soon. X

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 06:44:29 PM »

Drink lots.  Feet up.  Ice pack to hand …….. it's probably the 'bug' that's given you the cold  >:(

honeybun

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2014, 06:46:10 PM »

Oh CG, what a time to have a cold. Sounds like the kind of thing that my daughter had and then smit me. Between the two of us we sweated sniffed and coughed for over three weeks. How hubby did not catch it I do not know.

Summer colds are a nightmare. If it's the winter you can cuddle up warm and cosy but summer ones you just don't know where to put yourself.

Hope you feel much better really soon.

Honeyb
x

Taz2

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2014, 07:16:35 PM »

Hope you feel better soon CG.

Taz x

Joyce

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2014, 07:41:41 PM »

Sure hope it's the cold causing my sweats.  Would hate to think I'm going to have to up my HRT again, after coping pretty well for nearly 6 months.

honeybun

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2014, 08:12:14 PM »

It's most likely the cold. I was the same. I spent so long breaking out in a sweat. My temperature was fine but every time I felt a bit better and started to do things back the sweats would come.
Horrible feeling.

Honeyb
x

Joyce

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2014, 09:37:00 PM »

Yeah I'm the same. Horrid cough too. Hubby went nuts at me about my cough, which in part is due to PND. Told me to get it sorted. I told him where to go. Not asthma, no chest infection, chest xray clear.  Told him to to stop nagging me about it, GP says it's the PND, one of the most common causes of a cough. My brother is the same. I know hubby doing it out of concern, but there's no more I can do. Have to put up with it & so will he.
Moan over.  :)