Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Newbie popping in to say "Hi!"  (Read 1834 times)

Flunder

Newbie popping in to say "Hi!"
« on: May 21, 2014, 11:14:47 AM »

Hi All,
Flunder here (obviously that's not my real name  ;) ). I stumbled across this site while searching online for natural progesterone (and the pros and cons thereof), so thought I'd register and spend a little time reading through the boards to see how everyone else is coping with this time of their lives. My mum and sisters have zero advice to give me about how to cope with perimenopause, so I'm reaching out to those who are going through it at the same time as me.
Nice to meet you all!

:tulips2:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 11:19:02 AM by Flunder »

Galadriel

Re: Newbie popping in to say "Hi!"
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 11:48:04 AM »

Hi Flunder,

:welcomemm:
This is the perfect place to browse through the various options available and to share advice.

My mum doesn't have much advice for me either other than talk to my GP (ho hum!). My sister had a hysterectomy so has been much more help.

This site and the lovely ladies on here have kept my head together when I thought I'd lost my marbles. I only wish I'd found it sooner!

Galadriel x

Joyce

Re: Newbie popping in to say "Hi!"
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 12:00:39 PM »

:welcomemm:

Few of our mums were of any help, so thank goodness for this forum! Browse, ask questions. Usually someone can help. I've been here for just over 4 years. Good bunch on here. Check out the funnies too, sure can pick you up when you're feeling a bit down.