Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I think I'm going mad  (Read 7220 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: I think I'm going mad
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2014, 01:58:00 PM »

It's OK to cry - when you meet people likely to stop you, warn them - "I May need a large box of Kleenex or a shoulder to cry on .. "  ;)

When you start to feel better do not take on more commitments and don't do too much, this is your recovery time ;-). otherwise you will get into the habit of saying 'yes' too often.  Let the medication do it's work ……..

I take the betablockas every night, I was advised to in order to avoid any light headedness etc..

Mad dog!

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2014, 02:20:20 PM »

Hi CLKD - yes, y're so right, it is Ok to cry....(I've always been a crier ::)) I find it a great release, just a lil embarressing sometimes when with peeps that you don't know very well, or don't feel 'safe' with! I find planning what to do with my time off work quite difficult at the mo, & being on my own for any length of time "Can" be hard. I have beta blockers twice daily, but stopped taking the Diazapam - head spinny stuff! 'Recovery time' is a lovely description & something which I have to learn to keep telling myself!!!!! thanks again  :D :D xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2014, 02:29:53 PM »

Been there etc.  ::)

Be KIND to you (I can hear DH muttering 'if only you took your own advice'  ;D )

Are you able to factor walks, visits to the Library/window shopping/cafe in your 'off' time, even if you don't actually go it's a focus on your week.  Sitting in the garden listening to the birds can be therapeutic  8)
Pages: 1 [2]