Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: hello to all  (Read 2780 times)

julielovesjohn

hello to all
« on: April 26, 2014, 08:10:17 AM »

hi all my name is Julie been going threw menopause now two yrs omg its been the worst of my life .I also have epilepsy high blood pressure fibromyalgia diabetic just to name a few lol .I went on hrt last yr which helped abit but not allot .I have hot flushes day and night go dizzy constant headache feel sick most days .and for last two weeks the hot flushes have been a pain in the b** they not giving up its one after another I feel so awfull most days .doctor wont up the dose on hrt as im very high risk and she don't want to chance it .with all the meds I take for other things its not good for me getting put on a higher dose which I just wish I could try as the hot flushes are draining me at mo would love to here from you all n hope you are having a good day love Julie x

Taz2

Re: hello to all
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2014, 08:12:34 AM »

Hi Julie  :welcomemm:

You have had such a lot to contend with but you will find lots of help, advice and friendship on here so things can only get better!!

Could it be that one of your medications is giving you hot flushes in addition to the menopausal ones?

Taz x  :)

julielovesjohn

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2014, 08:26:33 AM »

they say not at doctors only thing they picked up on was I have a lower sodium level with my epilepsy drugs but they don't want them altering as my fits have gone to one every three month now n I was having them daily so they wont change that at all and my doctor wont give me anything else then the hrt im on she says theres nothing else I can go on for hot flushes xxxxxxxxxx

Taz2

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2014, 08:45:20 AM »

Which HRT are you on julie? Different ones affect us in different ways so a change of HRT may help with the flushes.

Taz x

julielovesjohn

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2014, 10:10:14 AM »

im on climaval as I had a hysterectomy when I was 26 but left my ovaries in xxxxxx

Tigony

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2014, 04:37:00 PM »

Hi Julie, sorry to hear of your health troubles. Without a womb, you have more choice of oestrogen. I don't know much, but my own experience is that switching types greatly helped me. Perhaps you could try another brand/formulation? To see if it works better? Best of luck

louie2

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2014, 07:46:23 PM »

Welcome Julie  :) x

julielovesjohn

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2014, 01:15:16 PM »

I don't no why but today been trying to add new topic and I cant remember how to do it can any one help please xxxxxx

julielovesjohn

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2014, 01:24:43 PM »

I found it xxxx lol xxx