Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Utrogestan question  (Read 16601 times)

Dana

Re: Utrogestan question
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2014, 11:55:37 PM »

That's good to hear.

I've always just pushed it in, with my middle finger, as far as it will go. I've never measured it, but my middle finger measures about 7cm (about 3 inches), so I guess that's how far mine goes in.

I've never actually seen any intact pieces of the casing/tablet come out, but there is usually a small amount of white "speckles" in my first wee of the day.

peri

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2014, 07:08:01 AM »

Re utrogestan

Hi girl, just posted on another thread about this so sorry for the repeat but just wanted to say I have just completed first month of utrogestan vaginally and had good results. It's my fourth hrt regime and definitely the best in terms of least side effects. In fact the only side effects I am having are small vertigo dos and night sweats so compared with how I've been in the past that's a real result x

oldsheep

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2014, 10:01:45 AM »

200mg Utrogestan made me feel bizarre too. I'm on 100 now. They gave me the tablets as it theoretically helps with sleep, which is a major thing for me. (The vaginal one obviously doesn't).

Hurdity

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2014, 05:06:35 PM »

It does with me though - I sleep much deeper when on the Utrogestan part of the cycle and find it hard to wake up - some of it gets through even when used vaginally - but a lot less of course!

Hurdity x
Pages: 1 [2]