Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Weird head feeling  (Read 8472 times)

Bracken willowshimmer

Weird head feeling
« on: May 04, 2014, 12:48:55 PM »

My newest symptom is a weird feeling in my head.  It's a bit like a headache, almost like a brain zap, or like someone is swishing everything round in your head.  It's there most of the time and makes you feel horrible.  Anyone else got this?  In my next life I am coming back as a man. Xx

Joyce

Re: Weird head feeling
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 06:00:27 PM »

Adrenalin surges maybe.

There's going to be a lot of men around in the next life!  ;D

Wombat

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2014, 08:03:55 PM »

I think I might come back as a well loved dog x

Taz2

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 05:09:00 PM »

A well loved cat for me with my own cat-flap so that I can come and go whenever I want and not have to rely on someone taking me out for a walk. Not that I plan on coming back as anything, to be honest, once here is enough for me!

Taz x  ;D

jgr

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2014, 06:53:09 PM »

Hi Sarahm,  I have had these symptoms as well, and still get them periodically even though i am on HRT. It is a horrid feeling, and although i know it is related to the menopause it does not stop me feeling like there is something wrong with me health wise. Ahh the joys of being a woman.  >:(

donnacrichton

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2014, 09:25:21 AM »

Hi I am new to this site and this has been one of my main problems it is helping a lot to know I am not alone as made to feel mad at my GP's surgery. I couldn't think of how to describe them apart from electric shocks which made me look nutty. I could be using this site a lot for the support nobody has a clue unless you've felt it. xx :)

smudgy14

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2014, 02:48:21 PM »

Thank goodness I had another peek at the site(I have not been on for a while )I have started getting spells like this on and off I sometimes feel really wooly headed and weird and sometimes really nauseous with it, I thought it may have been menopause related but wasn't sure and feel so daft checking as the  more symptoms that appear you really feel like losing you are losing your marbles  :o

I have no clue what to come back as and I might not have the energy !

PaulineW

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2014, 09:45:46 PM »

Snap,I get it too  >:( horrible comes on suddenly ! Feels like a wooly head and dizzy sometimes xx

Lady D

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2014, 11:12:04 PM »

I had this feeling when I ran out of anti-ds so presumed it was a side effect of stopping rather coming off gradually.

In the past have had a sort of spaced out feeling which was really weird -turned out to be anxiety and think the symptom was called dissociation.   Totally freaked me out until I understood what was going on!

cheekygal

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2014, 11:34:23 PM »

I have had this for past 2 days, it can feel like my neck won't support my head and I just want to lie down, however I am in the process of coming off Anti D's and was attributing it to that, although I guess it could be yet another meno symptom.   ::)

Kristy

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2014, 01:34:15 AM »

One of my first meno symptoms was a funny feeling in my head. A combination of pressure, strange aches, light headed and a faint hissing sound on one side of my head like a mild tinnitus. I also got the 'zaps' especially just before falling asleep. I don't get it as much now; it comes and goes.