Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: new to me !!!!  (Read 2613 times)

kazy68

new to me !!!!
« on: May 03, 2014, 04:10:05 PM »

Hi all,

I satarted my period on the 19th April and it ended on the 24th April, was very heavy and I felt exhausted all week, when it was over I felt great (unusual for me ) normally have a rough couple of weeks then a good week then it all starts again, but this time so different I loved it did the gardens,flew through the house washing, ironing, windows, getting meals done ahead of time ect, in the evenings was obviously tired and aching put it all down to going mad ( in the working sence not the  :o sence altho hubby would challenge this lol ) then last night went to the loo before bed and there it was another period starting, just the yucky stuff (sorry tmi ) this has NEVER happens before and was quite a shock, today nothing there except when I wipe but not loads just very pale, (sorry again ) but I feel like poo aching, stomach cramps to die for and a banging head ache, should I be concerned about this and visit gp or do I take it as the norm.

So confused dont know what to do  ???

Karen
Xxx

ellie66

Re: new to me !!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 05:44:51 PM »

Welcome to the perimenopause. Upside HRT can be fabulous.  :)

mandy43

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2014, 06:46:47 PM »

Hi Kazy I had 2 periods 11 days apart and I am still bleeding, 15 days later.  It was heavy for a week and like you is just been there when I wipe for a week now.  I have had really bad backache with it as well.  I hate all this and just wish I could get back to my normal self.

honeybun

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2014, 06:56:05 PM »

Yep peri meno. It's not much fun but things can get worse when you don't have a natural bleed.

Hot water bottle, pain relief and feet up. There really is not much else you can do.

Honeyb
x

kazy68

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2014, 07:58:13 PM »

Thanks for the replies ladies,

This was just a shock to me as never happened before, didn't last long was gone again yesterday lunch time but still in agony with cramps and back ache,  And so tired, will be making an appointment to see gp this week just to see if I can have something to help me get over the tiredness and aching.

Karen
Xxx