Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Spotting?  (Read 8669 times)

Machair

Re: Spotting?
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2015, 06:43:13 PM »

Just wondering about this again and if anyone else has brown/yellow loss with PMT but delayed periods -Libby1 did yours eventually stop? My periods are still very very light but are taking forever to start, and have this dark yellow/ hint of brown lead into them for days first. I am wondering if this is what happens just before they stop forever. Anyone else - can you tell me what happened to you- maybe ancient runner or Jane44 might see this and advise!

libby1

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2015, 08:05:54 PM »

Hi Machair

Well, my last period was April this year!! So I don't know if that's it or not? If that is it, I had peri symptoms for 7 years  :o

Libby
x

Machair

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2015, 08:52:34 PM »

Brilliant Libby so there is hope! When did your brown yellow watery spotting thingy finally give up? Do you think it marked the end of peri?

libby1

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2015, 09:32:08 PM »

No, because I had nomal periods occasionally too although they got lighter. I think that everyone's different and I'm still half expecing to get another one sometime. Can't quite believe that thats it  :o

Libby
x

Machair

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2015, 09:43:02 PM »

That is so helpful thank you so much. My periods have got so light now they are just a panty liner job- did yours become just light spotting at the end?

libby1

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2015, 09:58:27 PM »

Yes, and I had bigger gaps until I realised that I hadn't had anything for about 3 months, and still haven't  :)

x

Machair

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2015, 10:32:13 AM »

There is hope then! Has the brown yellow watery discharge completely stopped as well? I think I am coming to the end of this peri journey as this is all I seem to have now, and these blink and you would miss them light periods.Still have PMT though!  I want to say a big thank you to you libby1 and to everyone else, as I can see the end in sight. I can't thank everyone enough for all your help. When I get my year badge, which won't be for a few months, I will officially sign up as a very thankful lady, and I hope I will be able to help others through this journey :)

libby1

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2015, 10:39:59 AM »

Hi Machair

Yes, I don't have any discharge at all now, not sure if that's a good thing though  :-\

Libby
x

Pages: 1 [2]