Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Spotting?  (Read 8667 times)

libby1

Spotting?
« on: April 23, 2014, 10:02:24 AM »

Hi Girls

My last proper period was the beginning of January and for the past few weeks I keep spotting on and off. I'm talking about a slight tinge. Is this normal? I've been in peri for about 2 1/2 years with missing the odd period heare and there but not this strange, vague tingey spotting. Anyone else?

Libby
x

Dancinggirl

Re: Spotting?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 04:56:09 PM »

Hi Libby1
Very normal peri symptom I'm afraid. DG x

libby1

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 08:40:11 PM »

Thanks DG, I keep thinking my period is going to start but it doesn't. Even had cramps today but still the same slight tinge and not much else!

Libby
x

Jane44

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2014, 08:50:49 PM »

Hi Libby I have had that on and off too really worrying though not had anything for 61 days then today came on just thoughtbutvwas all going to end. It's so strange have you ever had that heavy clear discharge like you get around ovulation but lasts for weeks strange all these symptoms don't worry but maybe get Ot checked out

Machair

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2014, 04:14:43 PM »

Just wondering libby if you still have this problem as I am experiencing the same thing. A period I am sure is coming just doesn't start- just slight brown, dark yellow tinge on odd days.

libby1

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2014, 08:14:56 PM »

Hi Machair

Yep, still the odd spotting. Just had a very light period (last one in January) now spotting again. Also get strange yellowish/clear/brownish watery discharge but all tests normal.
I think it's the tailing off of periods before they stop. Have to wear a pad all the time as I never know what's going to happen next  >:(

Libby
x

Jane44

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2014, 06:50:00 AM »

Exactly the same thing happening to me it really freaks me out glad I am not the only one. Suffering with bad night sweats and hot flashes everywhere..... Weather doesn't help . I know I have a small fibroid perhaps this is the cause . Am on day 50 now and have this very very slight brown/ dark yellow discharge really weird perhaps it really is the end in sight. Thanks for posting

Machair

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2014, 07:14:34 AM »

Thank you so much for your replies - they are appreciated so much. :)

This week I have had a strange mix of yellow/brown discharge some days, the sore nipples and breast tenderness on others, with morning anxiety and some degree of hot nights returning. What a pickle I am -so glad to know I am not alone and hope you all finish with this soon

Machair

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2014, 08:01:12 AM »

Do you get PMT with the brown/yellow loss?- as what is happening to me is that every day I wake up with PMT which is horrendous, and I would expect a period to start, but all I get is a tiny brown stain and more PMT. I wonder if I will be a 70 year old lady still with this problem! I imagine PMT for ever!

My last period was in early June so it's delayed now but I think it has been trying to start for 10 days.

Jane44

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2014, 12:35:11 PM »

I am exactly the same as you what a journey. x

ancient runner

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2014, 02:57:11 PM »

Had the same thing for about five or six weeks now. Saw GP last week who did a blood test, showed high and v high levels of something (LH?) and said solemnly I was menopausal. Ashamed to admit I laughed rather a lot as have been treated for VA now for 18 months so no surprise there! Don't have to go back for 3 months so yes, I think it's normal. The new normal anyway.

Machair

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2014, 06:34:12 PM »

Having another very delayed period - day 58 - the worst PMT on the planet and all I have is a silly little bit of yellow/brown watery discharge like a period should start but it hasn't so far. This seems to be the way I am going now - days and days of yellow brownish discharge waiting for a period to start. I had ovulation type mucus 3 weeks ago and this yellow brown started a week ago. Is anyone else still getting this and what happened next?

I had such bad PMT this morning I took the dog on two long walks to get rid of a lot of the tension,and have been eating well every 3 hours. Each morning I see this yellow discharge and think it must be today but nothing. Has anyone else had this?

NIght sweats are back and I was dizzy yesterday morning.The joys of peri!

libby1

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2014, 07:17:30 PM »

Hi Machair

I still get anything from yellow, brown, pink or clear. I have no idea when or if my period will start. But I've had lots of tests and it is normal for peri  :)

Just a bit annoying  ;)

Libby
x

Machair

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2014, 09:03:16 PM »

Thank you Libby. Do you have the PMT too?

libby1

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2014, 06:31:17 AM »

No, I don't have PMT but I do take sage which is supposed to help hot flushes and mood swings so maybe that's helping  :)

Libby
x
Pages: [1] 2