Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Sudden bleeding one year after evorel, utrogestan continuous HRT  (Read 12758 times)

oldsheep

Re: Sudden bleeding one year after evorel, utrogestan continuous HRT
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2014, 09:35:50 AM »

Hi, my problem was resolved (touch fake ikea wood round here) by moving to 100 mg Utrogestan as the 200 was too high a dose. The scan helped them make that decision.
Hope you can have one ASAP and it stops bleeding x good luck

Hurdity

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2014, 05:48:45 PM »

Hi cc1405

:welcomemm:

I presume you are post-menopausal (ie had not had a period for at least a year before starting HRT)? You also haven't said how long you've been on it - a certain amount of spotting and bleeding is usual in the first few months of continuous combined HRT.

I hope you sort out the cause of the bleeding soon. It's good to be checked out in case you have a fibroid or polyp, for example, which could cause this bleeding.

Hurdity x

cc1405

• First Flush
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2014, 07:17:22 AM »

Hi, apologies, I don't get time to come on here often and thank you both.

I've been on Everol 50 and 100mg Utrogestan (continuous with no break) for a year now. I had some bleeding after about four months then it stopped until last month where I bleed twice.

Before that I'd tried all sorts of combinations with Everol like crinone which I didn't get on with and 12 days of 200mg Utrogestan and I just felt awful for the days I wasn't on Utrogestan so my consultant put me on it continuously. Been on it all for 3 years now.

I e-mailed my consultant and she's sending me for a scan next week. I'm only 43, this all started when I was 38 so I guess maybe I haven't completely stopped my natural bleeding.  I've felt great since the last bleed and don't feel like another is on it's way so am hoping it was a one off. We'll see, be good to get the scan done next week to make sure it's all fine.

Pages: 1 [2]