Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Stratum C - Does it work?  (Read 10398 times)

Cringlo

Stratum C - Does it work?
« on: October 26, 2013, 09:16:27 PM »

Hi everyone,

I read an article in the Mail about Stratum C which they said MM had endorsed as a product.  I ordered it - wow its so expensive and I still haven't received it due to publicity of the article! 

Question is are there any Stratum C users out there that can tell me its worth the money or have I been stupidly duped?

Cringlo

honeybun

Re: Stratum C - Does it work?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 09:22:00 PM »

I have never heard this mentioned before and I don't think MM endorses any products at all.

What is it supposed to do.

Honeyb
X

Ok just read the article ans saw no mention of MM. Dr Currie would not be advertising face creams I don't think.  Pity you spent so much.  :-\
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 09:25:47 PM by honeybun »

Cringlo

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 09:26:01 PM »

Its a cream specifically made for the menopausal woman - a face cream for our collagen collapse!!

honeybun

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2013, 09:32:09 PM »

Hmmm, another miracle cream.

Let us know how you get on with it when you get it. You never know it might be great.

Honeyb
X

Taz2

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2013, 09:36:07 PM »

You are right Cringlo - it is advertised in the shop on here http://www.menopausematters.co.uk/shop.php

Let us know if it works!!

Taz x

Cringlo

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2013, 09:36:49 PM »

Its the Mail on Sunday!  - could be 2 weeks ago but they did mention MM. 

I will try it as soon as I receive it and let you all know.  Its probably going to be a horribly expensive indulgence but I will let you know!!!!

Cringlo

Cringlo

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2013, 09:39:43 PM »

Thanks Taz2 - was beginning to wonder if I had imagined it - another sympton of the dreaded Meno!!!!! lots of love

honeybun

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2013, 09:54:30 PM »

Yes I see it on the shop page but the small print says it's not endorsed by MM.

Sounds lovely and great if it works.

Before and after pictures please.  ;)

Honeyb
X

Cringlo

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2013, 09:59:15 PM »

Hi Honeybee

You make me feel as if you're 'checking up' on me!!!  I wish i'd kept the article now! 

I just wanted to know if anyone on the forum had tried this cream - I seem to have offended you or the forum!! not my intention.

Cringlo

Taz2

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2013, 10:09:31 PM »

It's ok Cringlo - I'm sure that Honeybun didn't mean to upset you. It's just that the term "endorse" means that MM agree with it but on their shop page it does say in small print that the products in the shop are not endorsed by MM. Confusing.

Anyway I have found the article http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2455521/The-face-cream-skin-glowing-menopause--pot-set-85.html

It does look good.

Taz x

honeybun

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2013, 10:16:28 PM »

Oh no, I'm sorry I did not mean to offend at all. In fact I had never even noticed that we had a shop until now.

I'm really interested to hear if it works and the picture comment was really just meant in fun.

Apologies again.

Honeyb
X

Cringlo

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2013, 10:20:14 AM »

Honeybee,

Many thanks for your kind message.  No you didn't offend me  - I was probably being a tad over sensitive last night!  I will let the forum know how I get on with it when it eventually arrives.

Your message was much appreciated and you certainly don't have anything to be forgiven but thanks again.

Cringlo xxx

gilaray

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2014, 04:13:05 PM »

I bought it but wouldnt buy it again. Cant say I noticed any difference. I have however noticed a difference with Olay regenerist 3 point treatment cream. My neck and jawline seem a touch firmer but then again could be in my imagination

honeybun

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2014, 06:54:02 PM »

If it makes you feel good then that's the most important thing.

I have a new shampoo at the moment and have convinced myself I have great looking hair.
No one else has mentioned it so it's probably just me  ;D. Who cares....I like it.

Honeyb
x