Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: New member  (Read 3269 times)

Dennydo

« on: December 01, 2014, 08:48:46 PM »

:-\ hi thank you for adding me, I went 50 in September but have been feeling really bad for over 4 years, was diagnosed with underactive thyroid, then cluster headaches, then low iron, really bad periods and suspected fibromyalgia, was drugged up to eyeballs but feeling no better, always been told nothing in my blood to suspect menopause, eventually I decided to come off all my drugs except thyroxin and blood pressure pills and now feel alert but still got the bad oeriods, fatigue ROTC I think I am peri menopausal so am trying to get through it as naturally as possible. I would really like any advice and tips as feel very alone x

honeybun

Re: New member
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 09:16:17 PM »

:welcomemm:

No need to feel alone now. Lots of us here to help and chat to. Browse around and ask questions.
Have you considered HRT.

Have a look at the menu on the left for treatment options both HRT and alternative.

Honeyb
x

Dennydo

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 09:24:49 PM »

Thank you, one doctor said would rather not do HRT due to my suffering high blood pressure as though medicated, can shoot up at anytime. They needed to sort out my thyroid first, now they are trying to sort out my bad headaches. I have had so many different opinions it's confusing, just know I feel really lousy before my period, and am really clumsy, brain fog and panic attacks, daren't go on holiday... What's that about lol x anyway I'm going to have a browse about this site, just so glad I found you, thought I was going mad ..

TropicalVon69

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2014, 07:20:58 AM »

:welcomemm:   
Wonderful people on here, an absolute savior...Good luck :-) XXX

peegeetip

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2014, 11:05:25 AM »

Bad headaches are a common sign of hormones dropping.

The "clumsy, brain fog and panic attacks" also signs that your normal levels are in decline.

The HRT is perfectly safe if your already under medication for high blood pressure.

As long as a problem is monitored and controlled by another drug then your fine to request them from your doc.

Hope that helps.

:-*
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 11:08:47 AM by peegeetip »