Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Which Form of Magnesium is Best?  (Read 2118 times)

Shazzie

Which Form of Magnesium is Best?
« on: April 06, 2014, 03:01:40 PM »

Hiya

Just wondered if anyone could let me know which type of Magnesium is best for our symptoms  (palpitations etc).

I have been on Magnesium Oxide for a couple of months and they have really helped.

I was unaware of all the different types since I read some of the posts on here and now I am a bit confused.  I suppose if the Magnesium Oxide is helping me then I should stick to it.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Hope you are ll having a nice weekend.

Shazzie xx

juliekim

Re: Which Form of Magnesium is Best?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 03:12:46 PM »

Hi Shazzie,

I use a Magnesium Oil spray that I spray onto my skin by BetterYou. I purchased it after reading somewhere that its the best way of taking Magnesium.  I have just looked at the contents and it says it a concentrated solution of ancient Zechstein Magnesium Chloride (31% solution).

Just thought I would share that with you, but am sure if your supplement is working for you, then that is all that matters!

Best wishes,

Julie x

Shazzie

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 03:16:50 PM »

Thanks Julie

I will definitely read up on that.  I really appreciate your reply.  I thought there was only the one type.  Silly Me!!  Like you say though if the Oxide is working for me then might be best to carry on with it.  The oil sounds good though.

Shazzie xx

rosebud57

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 04:51:07 PM »

Healthspan do one which also has the B vits.  Used it for ages, very good and good price.