Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Garnier's Miracle Cream - a winner!  (Read 6710 times)

Sadie49

Garnier's Miracle Cream - a winner!
« on: April 11, 2014, 05:37:15 PM »

Hi Ladies!

I've just taken out a second mortgage to purchase my first tube of Garnier's new Miracle Anti-ageing skin cream and so glad I did! Priced at 11.99 in Boots it is a lovely combination of 7 anti-ageing properties that really do work a minor miracle on the skin texture/colour/surface.

I thought you would like to know just in case anyone is thinking of investing in a tube and needs some feedback. It has calmed my "red" areas down and generally lightened the rest of my 64 year old face. I will def. be using it from now on and may even invest in the eye cream!

Greetings from sunny Bedfordshire!

Sadie x

Rowan

Re: Garnier's Miracle Cream - a winner!
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 05:59:20 PM »

Another cream that is very good is Dermalex Repair for Rosacea and Couperose ( red areas on face) Boots sell it , and is slightly green tinted to tone down redness.

I was sceptical but it works too.

Will try the Garnier's new Miracle Anti-ageing skin cream  Sadie.

Greyhoundgal

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 12:20:22 PM »

I've been using that for a while Sadie49 after a freebie in a magazine - keep your eyes peeled in Boots as it was on 3 for 2 the other week, makes it a bit more reasonable.

Rowan

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 09:04:17 AM »

Disappointed with Garnier Miracle Cream, it just did not suit my skin, it made it look shiny and the colour it changed too looked yellow, in all fairness though I don't wear foundation, so this maybe the reason I was not impressed.

I will stick to my Garnier 5sec Perfect Blur and pass the Miracle Cream on.