Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: nail advice  (Read 6257 times)

bramble

Re: nail advice
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2015, 07:38:40 PM »

My nails grow really quickly and I always have them long with polish. No special treatments, don't wear gloves for anything,  etc etc. Guess it is all in the genes. Wish my nerves were as strong as my nails!
Bramble

Linsey44

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2015, 10:33:15 AM »

Moonbeam. How are your nails after using nail tek for a few weeks?  I read GD post, looked up nail tek and have just got my order, my nails are really brittle and break easily, so i got the hydration therapy formula.

I also got a crystal nail file which after only using once will never use an emery board again.  The edges of my nails seem so smooth.

Linsey

oldsheep

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2015, 04:22:42 PM »

My nails are an embarrassment. So ridged and break easily. My niece is a beautician and she said they looked as bad (if not as discoloured) as a client of hers who was having chemo.
I just keep them short and moisturise. Don't suppose the pool chlorine helps but they were bad before I started swimming anyhow.
I wish I knew of a good nail beautician (I do in France, a friend of mine, but that's a bit far!).
I hate the tight sensation of nail varnish. Do the products that've been mentioned on here feel tight? I tried a hardener but it felt too horrible so stopped.
Pages: 1 [2]