Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Help.....  (Read 2784 times)

Living Life

• First Flush
Help.....
« on: March 29, 2014, 01:51:59 AM »

I need to find myself a GP that can help,I  have tried everything they have suggested but to no avail.  My other half is saying he can't deal with my nocturnal sweats, getting up in the night, nipping at him and general moodiness!!!  I know I have changed inca hear myself, am so depressed about everything but GP just says "keep going and it will get better".  But it's not getting better, it's getting worse.  No sex, no closeness and me pushing him away - flipping meno has a lot to answer for

Taz2

Re: Help.....
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 09:47:36 AM »

How old are you Living Life?

Taz x

Limpy

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 10:55:39 AM »

Living Life - It might be worth printing out the advice for husbands thread.

http://www.menopausematters.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,2458.0.html

I and OH found it really useful, it did help talking about it with him, letting him know it wasn't him that was the problem. Well, not all of it.......    ::)

Dancinggirl

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2014, 06:11:02 PM »

Hi and Welcome Livinglife.
We need more info to be able to help you.  Age, are you peri or post meno ?etc.
Any particular reason you can't have HRT? Do you simply have a GP who doesn't believe in HRT? 
Do read up all the info under the headings to the left of this screen as it will arm you with everything you need to know.  Ask us questions.
You should not just be told to "stick it out" as symptoms can continue for years - if meno symptoms are taking away your quality of life then HRT can help.
DG x

Mrs January

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 04:12:50 PM »

Hey lovely

Try emailing the husband page to OH, It may help him understand and don't apologies for being up and down. It is a time in our lives where we need support not to be nagged for this or that.

For now I send you my hugs

Mrs J xxxx