Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: flushes in bad times  (Read 3073 times)

smudgy14

flushes in bad times
« on: March 21, 2014, 01:19:12 PM »

Hi ladies ,just a quick post to says I haven't been on site for a while as my wee dog been ill and sadly he had to get out to sleep on Monday the 17th march.I just wanted to let all you lovely ladies who have helped me cope with the menopause know in case you thought I had taken advice then disappeared.This sad times has made my flushes etc worse which I presume is normal so hopefully calm down soon.I will be back soon when feel bit more human. :'(

Joyce

Re: flushes in bad times
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 04:25:56 PM »

Aw, sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon.  :hug:

Galadriel

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 07:40:11 PM »

Sad news Smudgy14 :'(
He's probably running around with my lovely dog who had to be put to sleep last year - it triggered off lots of symptoms.

My advice is take extra special loving care of yourself and don't bottle up emotions.

You will feel better when you're ready  :hug:

Galadriel x

smudgy14

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 02:42:35 PM »

Thankyou both for your kind words,I am taking comfort that smudge is with his brother who we lost 2 years ago and I am sure he is happy and no longer in pain and running around having fun with him and your dog too galadriel as well.I am tryingto keep calm and when I want a wee cry I am trying not to bottle it up .I am taking wee bit off time out and be back soon.Take care ladies x.

Mrs January

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2014, 09:52:42 PM »

Aww hun

I had my little dog Hettie put to sleep in January and I too had a topsy turvy time with flushes etc .......

Sending you love an hugs

Mrs J xxxxx

Shazzie

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2014, 01:25:50 PM »

Hiya

So sorry to hear about your little dog.

My dog, Mika, was put to sleep last year aged 3.  Broke my heart and made everything a lot worse so I know how you feel.

Take care of yourself and I hope you will feel better soon, although I know it does take time.

(((hugs)))

Shazzie xx

smudgy14

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2014, 12:00:09 PM »

Thanks again ladies for your kind words ,I have also read the rainbow bridge poem someone on here mentioned it lovely so take some comfort in that .Be back soon ,take care ladies and thank you again for being so kind.