Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: New member  (Read 9286 times)

Andrea jones

Re: New member
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2014, 10:43:06 AM »

Hi Mandy. Absolutely...all I think about is me me me....and I'm really not like that...if anything I normally worry about others! But I just can't stop..at the moment I'm convinced I have throat cancer...I used to be able to laugh about it but I can't seem to do that these days. I totally understand the fear of breast cancer......but as soon as I started taking HRT the fear doesn't totally disappear but I just felt so much better and calmer, more relaxed, healthier. I'm not promoting it, because each person is so different, but for me, at that time it was a godsend perhaps I won't feel the same, if I ever get it back, this time but I am willing to give it a try. The thought of spending the next, I don't know how many years like this, for want of a better word, unbalanced lol, oh perhaps I can laugh today!!!!!!, fills me with dread.

Andrea jones

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2014, 09:34:14 PM »

Hello ladies, I'm back from docs. Much more understanding (different doctor) slightly more knowledgeable, although she did offer me anti depressants...I was gutted ...but I squared my shoulders,wiped my snotty nose and brushed away my tears and asked why was it a problem to have a HRT prescription!.she said there wasn't and that I could have continuous HRT .so ladies raise your glasses, after nearly five and a half years I've had a positive response, an intelligent consultation and HRT !!!!!!!!!

Dancinggirl

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2014, 10:16:45 PM »

Bravo Andrea :clapping:

Suzyq

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2014, 11:46:14 PM »

Great news!! Good for you x

Andrea jones

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2014, 07:49:23 AM »

I forgot to say that if I hadn't found this forum I would be none the wiser!!!! Thank you girls you helped a lot. I'm staying with it though because it's such a fab site.
Pages: 1 [2]