Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: There is an elephant in the room  (Read 10194 times)

Joyce

Re: There is an elephant in the room
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2014, 04:53:11 PM »

But of course, they're meant to be mind readers aren't they?  ;D We are, but that's part of our multitasking skills.   ;D ;D ;D Or at least until meno struck, it was.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2014, 11:47:16 AM »

>:(  I packed the camper yesterday morning putting extra mugs in because we might need to offer friends a cuppa.

Mid-morning DH asks for an extra mug: "Where are the mugs?" ...... "Mine is here, you have filled yours, the others are in that cupboard" (pointing).  DH hunts round.  I'm watching.  "Can't find them in there" (this is a camper remember  ::) ) "Try the other cupboard" (there are 2 in the camper).

Still hunting round.  What he didn't ask was "where is the extra plastic mug" ..... eventually he pulled out the enamal one  ::) ........ had he asked for a plastic one I could have told him that the 2 spares were in the sink at home but there are 2 enamal ones in there  :argue:

countrybumpkin

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2014, 04:49:53 PM »

That book about men are from mars was so so true ::)  My hsuband of 34 years cannot do more than one thng at once.  So if he is on the computer and I say your dinner is ready there is at least a 30 second gap while his ears connect to his brain and then his brain to his mouth to say okay ;D ;D  sometimes its even longer or he doesn't answer and when I tell him again he says yes I heard you but I was concentrating so couldn't answer.

Men huh!

CLKD

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2014, 05:15:08 PM »

::)

Blue

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2014, 03:47:03 PM »

I'm so glad it's not just me. OH swears he's told me something and blames the fact 'I don't listen or my memory is rubbish' when I know he hasn't told me.

No wonder the highest divorce rate is now women in their 60's saying 'stuff it I've had enough'.

I have been sorely tempted.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Even started pricing a caravan for the corner of a field so that I can keep my coos!!! 

Wombat

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2014, 08:18:52 PM »

My OH thinks if he repeats what I have just told him, that he doesn't need to remember it anymore...... Men huh! X

CLKD

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2014, 10:09:55 AM »

GROUNDHOG? how are you ........  ;)
Pages: 1 [2]