Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Bleed a day early..  (Read 2845 times)

Cassie

Bleed a day early..
« on: March 02, 2014, 01:31:23 PM »

I usually always get my bleed on day 5 after I have stopped the Utrogestan, today it came on day 4, well the afternoon of day 4... any one have any idea why this could be, perhaps the progesterone levels dipped a bit more rapidly, do others have their withdrawal on the same day each month or also a variation, just interested... thx ladies!

Taz2

Re: Bleed a day early..
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 01:41:13 PM »

Mine was always some time during the first seven days after stopping the progesterone Cassie and for a while I had a bleed while still taking the progesterone.

Taz x

Sarah2

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 01:54:39 PM »

My bleed on Norethisterone was always spot on (!) to the day- usually start of day 4 or the end of day 3 after the last tablet. I have now had 3 long cycles on Utrogestan 200mgs and found I was bleeding by day 10 of those tablets -so just as I was completing the 10 days on them. I assume this is because I was not absorbing the full amount either every day or for some days.
My gynae did warn me that women on Utrogestan often have erratic bleeding due to the poor absorption in some of us.

Cassie

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 02:31:46 PM »

Thx Ladies its only a half a day earlier though as usually starts during the night and when I wake up on day 5, whammo!

Hurdity

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2014, 05:43:47 PM »

Mine is never exact! Usually Day 2 or 3 after stopping the utrogestan - on a 6-7 week cycle - so I guess the lining is ready to come away.

Hurdity x

Cassie

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2014, 05:55:32 PM »

Thankyou Hurdity and with it has come a nice bout of upset tummy, had a glass of red wine @ lunch time with some veggie soup, not sure if that caused it, but feel blergh, with dull headache so off to bed.