Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Achy Bits!  (Read 2598 times)

twinkle1066

Achy Bits!
« on: February 19, 2014, 01:37:13 PM »

Anyone found their  lady bits down below get a bit achey from time to time - this seems to be my new found symptom along with all the rest !  :o

Started Elleste Duo 8 days ago and although some symtoms have settled, new ones seem to be appearing  >:(

Maryjane

Re: Achy Bits!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 08:11:13 PM »

Yes mine are all the time at the moment , aching, pins and needles, aching clitoris the lot.

fiorinda

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 09:15:59 AM »

I've been having an achey bone sort of discomfort in my pubis the last few days, I know I've had it before but can't remember when or why (possibly during pregnancies). I've done some reading and it looks like the hormone relaxin may be the culprit and the production of this increases during ovulation and pregnancy and can get a bit erratic during menopause, so that would explain the sudden occurence. It basically seems to relax the ligaments that hold the bones together (so you can see the logic of it for ovulation and pregnancy). Apparently if you get uneven relaxing of ligaments in the pubic bone area, and one side moves more than the other, you can get pain there. I've also got REALLY sore boobs and nipples at the moment, so I got all excited thinking I might be pregnant (I've read that on rare occasions this can happen after starting HRT) but I've taken a test and I'm not. Sadface, but I actually didn't really think I was.

Dancinggirl

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 09:35:58 AM »

twinkle - aching 'bits' are quite normal and I think if your fanny tingles and aches when you start HRT its because things are waking up again - the oestrogen is flowing through the bits that have been deprived - probably a good sign?!  Don't quote me on this - it could be completely wrong but I believe it makes sense. DG x