Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Thinning and dull hair - any tips?  (Read 25227 times)

Rowan

Re: Thinning and dull hair - any tips?
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2014, 03:44:23 PM »

Just a quick PS, when I mentioned Omegas, the best one to take for thinning hair is Black Currant Seed oil.

karin

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2014, 11:57:59 PM »

I saw a trichologist and take iron tablets and eat an iron rich diet, i have general thinning and i have microbond hair extensions- no glue etc , and they are fantastic, team this with the fibres you can sprinkle into any visible scalp areas and no one will know you hair is thin!!

tiger74

« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2014, 07:39:52 PM »

Useful information, thank you karin.

Night_Owl

« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2014, 11:21:03 PM »

Karin, yes useful information thanks - which hair fibres do you find to be the best?

I've only tried Nanogen - they seem to be okay and do the job, however I do wonder if there are other brands that are better.

Have you tried Super Million Hair (fibres)?

My centre parting is getting wider by the day, ugh!

karin

« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2014, 03:47:50 PM »

Hi i haven't tried that brand I use nanogen but don't need loads as the extensions really do help. 
Its worth trying a few different brands to find the one thats best for your colouring. Nanogen is a bit dark.
There are sort of brush on ones like cosmetic colour palettes which disguise grey and also help camouflage small areas of scalp. Also worth googling hothair as thats a great website

juliemac2012

« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2014, 08:45:12 PM »

I have found reading these replies so helpful, and I thank each and every one of you! Its surprising how you think you are the only one suffering with thin hair xx

tawanda

« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2014, 06:28:18 PM »

Ive always had very fine hair, and not a lot of it either. My family affectionately refer to it as chick fluff. I am dreading this aspect of the meno as I really cant afford for it to become any thinner!
Pages: 1 2 [3]