Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Twinges  (Read 4280 times)

twinkle1066

Twinges
« on: February 13, 2014, 10:34:59 AM »

Hi all,
Just wondered if anyone else suffering twinges throughout their abdomen and under rib cages and also round their cervix area. I have been to the docs but each time the twinge seems in a different place!

Started HRT a week ago, had these twinges before, but hoping they will go away !!

Mainly its a little stab here and there in abdomen and under my rib cages, I've been to the docs so much over the past couple of months with anxiety to the extent that I have a serious illness - I've had a lot of meno symptoms, sweating, pins/needles, tiredness the list is endless - HELP
X

Joyce

Re: Twinges
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 11:38:10 AM »

I have had something similar, though mine were more like cramps. However, never had in my rib cage. Mine were mainly low abdomen. GP said it was thrush!  :-\ Nothing like thrush.

jgr

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 01:02:57 PM »

I have had twinges under ribs, mainly on the left side. Sometimes it resembles a slightly dull ache that is very intermittent. I have had aches in different areas throughout this meno malarkie, i have been to Dr's on several occasions and they don't seem concerned. So long as the aches don't get any worse i am trying to ignore them. x

rosie c

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 02:07:19 PM »

Yes had these twinges too. Just as you're wondering what it is ? .... it moves and then goes away......... then comes back. Had like little stabbing twinges in the cervix region as well. My list is endless as well twinkle1066,  think its all part and parcel. x