Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Patsy Kensit on This Morning  (Read 13002 times)

Emma

• Administrator
Re: Patsy Kensit on This Morning
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2014, 04:00:13 PM »

Dunno if mm got a mention or it was just the prod some ladies needed, but we've had a sudden influx of 27 new members on the forum since the programme aired, when I'd have expected 2 or 3.

Catch up (probably be uploaded tomorrow 12th Feb 2014 for 6 days.)
https://www.itv.com/itvplayer/this-morning

Susan1958

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2014, 04:03:41 PM »

Patsy was great on this morning, I have gone through the menopause, I get heart palpitations, they are scary, also get the night sweats :( I have got osteo arthritis in my left hip, it's agony some days, I am 55, sue xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2014, 04:03:50 PM »

::) ………. join in browse round!

Joyce

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2014, 04:25:20 PM »

Dr Chris, mentioned this forum Emma, for those looking for advice & support. 

We're a good bunch and always good fun. Heck if we can't laugh, what else have we got?

Dottie P

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2014, 04:44:45 PM »

Yes, I've joined the forum as a result of watching Patsy Kensit on 'This Morning.'  I started going through the change at 48 and stopped having periods altogether a year later.  Hot flashes, insomnia, anxiety, breast pain and joint pain, lack of confidence, memory loss etc., have been plaguing me and it was good to hear Patsy speaking about her experience.  For a long time I've felt that no one understands and that I was the only one going through this.  I also didn't feel comfortable discussing my problems with family and friends.

I've spent time today looking at some of the postings on the forum and have found them extremely helpful.

Dottie P

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2014, 04:55:48 PM »

Yes, I've joined the forum as a result of watching Patsy Kensit on 'This Morning.'  I started going through the change at 48 and stopped having periods altogether a year later.  Hot flashes, insomnia, anxiety, breast pain and joint pain, lack of confidence, memory loss etc., have been plaguing me and it was good to hear Patsy speaking about her experience.  For a long time I've felt that no one understands and that I was the only one going through this.  I also didn't feel comfortable discussing my problems with family and friends.

I've spent time today looking at some of the postings on the forum and have found them extremely helpful.

Milliemoo7

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2014, 05:03:13 PM »

Welcome Dottie  :)

I missed the prog unfortunately, probably on iplayer though.  I think there should be something on during peak viewing time as well.  It does indeed seem to be the last taboo; my best friend shies away from talking about it  :(

flipflop50

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2014, 05:32:39 PM »

Hi, I joined today after working the programme this morning. Have posted under 'New Members'  :)
Pages: 1 [2]