Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Return of Mirena but is it ok....  (Read 7141 times)

Cazikins

Re: Return of Mirena but is it ok....
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2014, 07:20:27 PM »

Hey ladies

Still have a little edge today...any ideas? if it is down to the Mirena .....I do try to stay positive xx

It is still early days Mrs J, try & be a bit patient, if after a week or two you still feel the same then go back to your GP.

Mrs January

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2014, 08:52:20 PM »

Hey

Thanks so much... I have a very stressful job and have to be up for it each day...can be hard to achieve at time of meno xx

Cazikins

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2014, 10:09:40 PM »

Tell me about it Mrs J  >:( >:(.
A few years ago I was working for a small private company & every penny counted & if I wasn't on the ball we could lose thousands. I was in export & had to work with letters of credits & foreign banks. The Mirena coil was my choice back then & it did me good so hopefully you will get the same benefits. It stopped my heavy periods, it stopped the hot flushes & it helped me stay sane.......................however now I am raving bonkers  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Suzyq

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2014, 10:23:57 PM »

So long as you are just feeling a little edgy and not ill or awful, I would give it a bit longer to see if it all settles down. It may be that you're a little worried about it or it may be your body adjusting.

Mrs January

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2014, 10:26:29 PM »

Hey Ladies

Thanks for your comments.......I am about the same but work and home stressful, had the inspectors in at work NHS team and lots to do. At home OH and I parting.

But what a day today , I sold out boat ( live around the Norfolk Broads ) yay to the sale. I swapped my car for a smaller,cheaper, newer one and love it. Also I joined a new social group in Norwich...managed to be the first there so had to walk in the pub alone....and I did.....brilliant the old me is on the return xxx

Lyn :)

Cazikins

« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2014, 10:31:32 PM »

Well done Mrs J, sorry about you & partner parting.
A new social group sounds interesting & what a brave lady you are walking into a pub alone - onwards & upwards.

Dancinggirl

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2014, 09:06:52 AM »

Mrs. January
What a a great attitude you have - such positivity - go for it girl.
Let us know about your progress.  Good luck  Dg xxx

Suzyq

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2014, 01:43:34 PM »

Good for you!  Onwards and upwards ...

Mrs January

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2014, 02:19:42 PM »

Hey Ladies

Thanks for your comments. Yesterday I sold our boat so one thing less, just the house to go now. I swap my car on saturday for a little VW fox...from my Powerful Golf but tis cheaper and I went to the new social group and loved it.
I have a guilty pleasure thta gave me there number oh la la ....could be an interesting year and I love it ...Mirena being good just now and my mood ok too....
Onwards we go ladies all the better times and smiles at '51 I am not over the hill just yet! well '51 in March xx
Mrs J ( Lyn )
Pages: 1 [2]