Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Maybe a silly question?  (Read 3000 times)

mamakaren

Maybe a silly question?
« on: January 14, 2014, 04:39:47 PM »

Hi, I'm new to this forum and am looking for some help figuring it out! Is there a way of knowing if a question I have has already been asked and answered. Because I am fairly new to the whole menopause thing I have lots of questions and concerns and I would feel bad making a lot of unneccesary posts if a question I have may have already been answered!

Thanks. I have found this forum extremely helpful already & am greatful to finally realize that I am not the only one riding this rollercoaster!  ::)

honeybun

Re: Maybe a silly question?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 04:48:55 PM »

You can use the search facility and if a particular product has been used then it will come up with all the posts containing that particular word.

We really don't mind answering the same questions as we have all asked similar ones ourselves.

Ask what you want without worrying about repeating anything. After all we are all different and the help you need is specific to you.

Honeyb
x

Joyce

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 05:22:16 PM »

Ask away. If someone Remembers a previous post & thinks it's relevant to your problems they will let you know.  We've all asked similar questions I'm sure, I know I have. We're a good bunch and willing to help all newbies.  :)

mamakaren

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 05:30:40 PM »

Thanks so much ladies! you are all so helpful! I'll try not to drive anyone crazy with all my questions!  ::)

I don't feel so alone anymore! none of my friends have experienced this yet so it's great to find some support!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!

honeybun

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2014, 05:37:20 PM »

You are very welcome.

Ask away.

Honeyb
x

Trey

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2014, 06:31:54 PM »

One of the beautiful symptoms of menopause is forgetting what you've asked anyway, so not to worry. ;)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2014, 07:47:38 PM »

;D  we have a thread about that somewhere too ;-)

Welcome.  Browse round, join in ……. we have a humerus room too …… and no question is silly!

mamakaren

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2014, 08:37:40 PM »

Thank you all! I appreciate all the help and support!

:thankyou: