Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Silly question perhaps!  (Read 10361 times)

sweettooth

Re: Silly question perhaps!
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2014, 04:24:15 PM »

Hi Londongirl,

sorry to hear that you have so much on your plate at a time in your life when you need as much peace as possible.  Its enough going through meno.  I know that i went though a rough 2 years and it does affect hormones and well being.  Talking really does help.  Personally i am affected hormonally with or without stress.  Also the older we get the more baggage there is and sometimes we need to leave that baggage down to have the strength to lift any more!

Be kind to yourself and ask and take any help you can get! xxx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Silly question perhaps!
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2014, 05:18:51 PM »

I can only reiterate what Honeybun has said!  It's like that with my medication regime, I only tell when necessary.  Not everyone is on a 'right to know' basis  ;)

Lots of people owe money.  Most of us have credit card access.  I am sure that once you talk to a company - and you have to be completely honest about all your out-goings, mortgage, direct debits etc.; you all feel easier and more relaxed.  Don't sign anything immediately, make sure that you understand everything about how they plan to help you out of debt.  If necessary go to see a Financial Advisor at the Bank.
Pages: 1 [2]