Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Weird head sensation/pressure  (Read 17778 times)

SalW

Re: Weird head sensation/pressure
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2013, 09:48:52 AM »

I did try quite a few before the one that I'm on which is estrogel and utrogestan. It's been the best for me emotionally but have trouble with my feet which I'm not sure is attributed to hormones or me. I was trying to reduce my hrt in order to see if foot pain improved but head stuff came back and I couldn't seem to function properly.

Did you have the funny head before hrt?

Lesley x

Yes Lesley, I did get the weird head before.  On and off so I do think it was hormonal.  Just seems more constant with the hrt although it is easing a bit again now which is such a relief!

Sounds like you made the best decision to carry on with hrt. Hope it continues to work for you.  Must be difficult with foot issues, but glad to know the gel and utrogeston works well. 

Sal x

SalW

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2013, 09:51:29 AM »

Thanks babypink, so glad hrt worked for you, gives me hope things will settle for me too!

Sal x

pinktara21

• First Flush
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2020, 02:40:57 PM »

wow what a releif to read all these messages Ive been experiencing the same ,tingling preasure in my ears and a feeling im all in my head .Shaky ect I never ever new menopause could cause all of this.
I find breathing meditation helps loads and breathing in deeply hold breath at heart for a few second then breath out ,brings me out of my head into my heart.
and walking barefoot .
also getting out and being in nature .
I know it sounds obvious lol but the simple things seem to help.
also switching my i phone off and using it just for work and whatsapp but mainly using my basic ohone lol
I find computers make it worse .
It has been so helpful seeing im not the only one going through this thank you lovely ladies.

Hillbilly

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2020, 04:25:49 PM »

I get it too and it's different from vertigo. Mine starts with palpitations and spreads up to my head, its hot and I can hear my heartbeat in my ears  ???

I just assumed it was a hot flush?
Pages: 1 [2]