Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Who would have thought  (Read 2784 times)

babypink2807

Who would have thought
« on: December 17, 2013, 07:54:48 AM »

Two and a half weeks into HRT and woke up yesterday morning and I thought hold on a minute I've not had a hot flush, not bad.  Got to work and started working and thought hold on a minute my head isn't fuzzy, dizzy, cloudy and aching.  Actually now I think about it I feel as if I am awake, hope that makes sense.  I was also only having to read emails once rather than several times to take it in.  I'm speaking clearly and accurately, I feel a lot more confident and well, how can I say, a bit more me!

I'm also taking my Warfarin and Iron supplement too, but all in all it just feels so different and I am feeling I am coping better, and this morning I don't feel fatigued at all.  The other strange thing is whilst I've had terrible sinus issues (which I have never had) for 8 months resulting in shocking headaches/migraine Saturday my nose was a little runny.  Sunday it was to and I was blowing my nose and sneezing (sounds odd I know). Last night and this morning my nose was streaming and I kept blowing it and it felt like this had been locked away for so long and it was just coming away.  I then realised I had not blown my nose for months on end and I think this has now helped stop the sinus problems and headache issues.  Yay!

Joyce

Re: Who would have thought
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2013, 08:54:16 AM »

That's good you are feeling so much better. Onwards & upwards.

Dancinggirl

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2013, 09:12:41 AM »

Bravo babypink.  How great to get your life back.
Hope things continue well for you.  DG x

Greyhoundgal

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 01:22:54 PM »

Way to go Babypink  :)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2013, 04:42:58 PM »

:great: