Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: lady care magnet  (Read 4401 times)

karen w

lady care magnet
« on: December 07, 2013, 04:41:52 AM »

has anyone tried the ladycare magnet, i bought one 2 days ago, and i know it sounds mad but i do feel that it is helping, hot flushes not as bad, although i still get them, but it is early days. my husband thinks i have lost the plot, but i am so fed up with the sleepless nights through the flushes, that i am willing to try anything.

honeybun

Re: lady care magnet
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 07:57:38 AM »

It has been talked about before. If you put it into the search box then you can read what has been said.
To be honest it has had limited success but we are all different.

Honeyb
X

Joyce

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 08:44:39 AM »

My GP said not to mess with magnets plus no real evidence that it works.

Mini2005

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2013, 10:19:58 PM »

I have worn a Ladycare magnet for the last 6 months.  It really does help although I did feel a bit silly when I first started wearing it.  I had some accupuncture earlier this year and the lady said that the body is made up of magnetic forces and it was highly likely that it would be beneficial.  I did take it off for a week a couple of months ago and really noticed a difference.

I also take HRT and Starflower Oil each day.  My doctor is very open-minded and told me that he was fine with whatever helped.

Mary1962

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2013, 07:21:27 PM »

I bought one but had too many embarrassing incidents with it attaching me to anything metal I brushed past. However such things could be useful if you're after a new canteen of cutlery  ;D I did wonder if it helped my moods a bit but couldn't really tell and didn't know if it was just my hormones levels sorting themselves out a bit.

Milliemoo7

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2013, 07:37:14 PM »

Years ago I used the original one (not the latest meno version, the one that was for period pain) and found it quite helpful though I did keep getting attached to the waist-high drawers at work  ;D

LilFeather

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2013, 10:29:05 PM »

Although I have not tried the Lady Care Magnet, I have found that wearing a magnet ring has made a tremendous difference in the night flushes - which are all but gone.  Quite an accidental discovery, I might add.