Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Confused  (Read 1884 times)

Kazza1661

Confused
« on: November 22, 2013, 08:10:35 PM »

:-\
Hi, I am so so glad to have found this site. Thank you to everyone. At last real answers from real people experiencing real problems. I was really scared when I started having all these crazy symptoms. Heavy and irregular periods, Itching legs and arms, hot flushes and forgetfulness etc etc etc I went to the doctor and he recommended a blood test to see if I was menopausal. I do take medication for anxiety and have done for years, I find health matters the most scary. The blood test came back showing that I wasnt menopausal and that was that, no suggestion that the test wasnt reliable ot any explanation what all these symptoms could be. I dont go to the doctors very often, only for a prescription review every few months so I thought I would wait until then and discuss it with him. I thought I would search the internet for some answers and stumbled across this site. I read through a few posts and comments and there they were, the answers to all of my worries! Thank you ALL very very much. x

Joyce

Re: Confused
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 10:09:19 PM »

:welcomemm:

Dancinggirl

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 10:25:01 PM »

Hello and welcome Kazza1661
Pleased you have joined us and that you are finding the site helpful.
When you next see your doctor write down all your questions and maybe print off the stuff from this site that is relevant so you feel more confident.
Ask to be referred to a meno clinic if necessary.
Good luck  DG x

Kazza1661

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 08:47:06 PM »

Thank you Dancinggirl and Cubagirl very much xx

andius

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 01:28:40 AM »

WELCOME to the forum!!! Knowing that others have similar symptoms can really be comforting during this time in our lives! 8)

Andius