Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Dizziness  (Read 3718 times)

bev567901

Dizziness
« on: November 09, 2013, 07:07:31 AM »

I have searched for this above but cannot find any hits. I have found that a lot of the old just before your period symptoms are amplified in peri, headaches etc. Just before my period I used to feel dizzy I remember googling it yrs ago & found out it was a drop in BP due to hormonal changes. It wasn't that bad really.  I know my period is not far away maybe tomorrow going on my head/stomach, but last night I had this really bad dizziness a bit like vertigo.  I was very tired but I am used to that its normal when you have kids plus the meno no sleep thing. It was a little scary to be honest & luckily it was bed time anyway. If it had been in the day I would have been really upset. Has anyone else had similar? B x

toffeecushion

Re: Dizziness
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2013, 09:59:35 AM »

Yes I have had similar and so far it has only happened to me at night or when I wake up.  When it does happen I find it feels a little better if I prop my self up with lots of pillows.

Joyce

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 03:50:21 PM »

I get it occasionally, in fact I had a couple of days ago. Hadn't even got out of bed & everything was spinning. Woke up with it. It took a while to pass.

bev567901

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2013, 03:57:58 PM »

Well its definately hormonal  ;D period started. Hoorar!!!! xx

Ju Ju

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 12:47:04 AM »

Interesting. Every so often I get dizzy just walking along the street and have to stop and hold on to something or someone, while everything settles. It doesn't happen often enough to get worried. Maybe hormones then.

toffeecushion

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2013, 09:35:35 PM »

I am having dizziness at the moment.  I was in bed watching tv and I could feel it building up.  I got out of bed and I was giddy, while I am sitting in bed it doesn't seem as bad bit it is still there.  I felt very hot and was bright red, am wondering if it was a hot flush.

watergypsy

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2013, 01:32:21 PM »

Im suffering from dizziness too , its quite worring when your out alone . As i suffered from panic attacks years ago its making me get quite stressed until im back home  :'(, it does make you feel a bit better knowing your not the only one , thanks for posting .

karen w

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2013, 04:46:24 AM »

yes i get it all the time, i dont think it is anything to worry about  just one the the many strange things that happen when you go through the change. sometimes it makes me feel abit sick as well