Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Every cringe worthy moment relived  (Read 9469 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Every cringe worthy moment relived
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2013, 04:51:21 PM »

I have several issues around something in the back of my mind that happened in Primary School  :-\ : and in later years when I've been nasty to DH  :'(  ........ he says he doesn't remember but oh how I wish I could pull back those words ...... and then my pets, as they aged I became tired++

manic

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2013, 05:13:13 PM »

Oh, Silverlady you are so right - men are like goldfish the majority of the time and rarely give a second thought to anything other than football and sex. It is just so hard at 2am to remember that!

Rose

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2013, 08:21:22 PM »

How are you feeling now, manic? Have you decided to go to doctors to see if it might be depression? I remember feeling so homesick and ill after my gallbladder was removed that I fell into a depression (or down a hole as I think of it) and even began to think that my dogs were depressed too. It sounds so stupid but not funny when you are in that state. As I can't take antidepressants I went for counselling and that sorted some things out. Always get things checked out as you seemed quite upset in your first post. I am thinking of you  :foryou:

manic

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2013, 05:42:23 AM »

I didn't get to the doctors yet but i did go into melt down at work and my Boss (a man) was amazing. He told me he has my back and he cannot imagine the agony I am going through but will keep reassuring me that I am part of a team and they will carry me as long as necessary because he knows it is temporary, out of my control and I just need to tell him when I want help, when things are too tough and I just disappear if I need to escape. He said he knows i will get through it and be back with a vengeance but until then I just need to look after myself and let him worry about the work......I nearly asked him to marry me then and there!!

Dancinggirl

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2013, 01:06:04 PM »

Oh Manic - how wonderful to have such kindness just when you need it. It must be good to feel valued.  Maybe your boss needs to have a man to man talk with your husband?
Keep strong.  DG x

Rose

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2013, 09:43:30 PM »

What a lovely boss you have, manic. When anyone shows kindness they don't fully realize the affect it can have on the receiver. You truly deserve to be treated like this and that surely must make you feel valued.
Rose x
ps; can I have his number too?  ;)
Pages: 1 [2]