Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Aldi Deoderant  (Read 2540 times)

bev567901

Aldi Deoderant
« on: November 07, 2013, 10:52:39 AM »

Like most people in this situation I suddenly realised my deoderant wasn't working so well esp this Summer. I forgot to order my usual Sure one with my supermarket order. We always get a few bits & bobs from Aldi too I am a convert & my husband got me the lady deoderant Aldi do, think there is only one to choose from & its brilliant. I would say better than Sure. Pads are good too I always buy them. XX

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Aldi Deoderant
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 11:11:12 AM »

:thankyou:

Dyan

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 12:03:16 PM »

Thnx Bev.
I do use Aldi sometimes.
There's one 5 mins drive away.
We love their frozen peas 99p. Taste just like you have been out in the garden and just picked them.

Greyhoundgal

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2013, 01:11:09 PM »

We use Aldi a lot as my husband is Dutch so it's a supermarket he's grown up with.  All their stuff is great and it's quite funny to see how they've adapted some of their ranges to appeal to the higher-end of the market now (for all the former Waitrose customers who are counting their pennies).

honeybun

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2013, 01:36:05 PM »

Soap powder, dishwasher tablets,face cream all brilliant. I could go on. We have started to do our weekly shop there and save a lot. I don't like their fresh meat though.   It tastes funny.

Really can't afford not to shop there and the nice thing is I really like the stuff and don't feel as if I am having to make do with inferior quality.

Honeyb
X

bev567901

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2013, 01:53:51 PM »

Its great isn't it! We have  a brand new one nearby which is cleaner than the other two nearish & we have started to buy the meat now, it always looked chucked in before. Upside down chickens etc. There isn't that much we have to get from other shops but there are a few brands that can't be beaten esp with fussy kids.
All the Waitrose shoppers take their Waitrose bags for life  ;D ;D ;D ;D