Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Painful breasts  (Read 3163 times)

Christohidis

Painful breasts
« on: October 31, 2013, 10:19:28 AM »

I am taking elleste duet 1mg and have been for a year . I have no flushes now but recently have developed painful breasts , like an early pregnancy feel . It's disturbing my everyday life . Common side effect ? Should I stop ? I'll go and see my gap but I wondered if anyone else had the same and if it went away ?

SueM

Re: Painful breasts
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 11:00:42 AM »

Hello!
Im not taking anything as my Menopausal symptons have only really returned recently but I can so empathise with the painful breasts.....sometimes its like sitting in sheer agony, Im going to mention it to my gp when I see her.

Just wanted to comment and say I feel for you because I get like this even when Im not having a period or due one....

Sue xx

Taz2

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 11:15:40 AM »

Hi Christohidis. Is there any possibility that you could be pregnant? I obviously have no idea how old you are or how far into meno but I just wondered...

Taz x  :welcomemm:

Christohidis

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, 04:31:06 PM »

:)definitely not pregnant but that is how they feel  :)

Taz2

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2013, 05:48:23 PM »

I thought it was worth considering - lots of women get caught out during peri-meno  :)

Anjia

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2013, 08:50:38 PM »

Hi , I have been on ellestte solo for about nine months and have painfull breasts now and then .I think that when our overies are still doing there bit! the combination with Hrt  makes this happen.

andius

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2013, 12:23:25 AM »

Have a look at the recent post on DIM.....my doctor recommended it for painful breasts although I haven't tried it yet so I can't tell you if it worked.

Andius

Joyce

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2013, 08:40:11 AM »

I was told to take EPO with min 250 GLA. Helped heaps.

Winnie

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2013, 10:31:37 AM »

Hi

I was told the same to take EPO with the highest GLA level.  Boots have a good supply that is what I take for my pain takes a week or two but it does go away eventually.  There is a downside it's expensive
but it's better than that pain you describe.

Good luck

Winnie