Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38

Author Topic: feeling dreadful  (Read 165332 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: feeling dreadful
« Reply #540 on: February 19, 2014, 12:32:55 PM »

Set backs are often worse than the original symptoms  >:( - we begin to feel well and bang ………  :cuss:  little steps. Don't do too much too soon!  I find it's like walking through treacle ……….

mags

« Reply #541 on: February 19, 2014, 12:45:42 PM »

Thanks to CLKD and suziiq for your kind words, Magsxxx

Dyan

« Reply #542 on: February 20, 2014, 08:28:32 AM »

:hug:for mags and all you other ladies out there who are struggling at the moment.

mags

« Reply #543 on: February 20, 2014, 09:19:35 AM »

Thanks Dyanxxxx

libbyloo

« Reply #544 on: February 21, 2014, 08:12:12 AM »

I'm just amazed as a newbie, what you girls are going through. We know why we suffered periods, there was a benefit. What is this terrible curse for?  Its just too much for some of you to cope with. As much as MM is priceless. So hope you have someone on daily basis also supporting you at home. Expect not everyone has that. Libbyloo

Galadriel

« Reply #545 on: February 21, 2014, 10:50:44 AM »

I'm new to this forum - just joined yesterday and I can fully empathise with how crushing it feels when you think you've got a grip on your symptoms and new ones appear or the original ones suddenly get worse for no reason (well none that I can see).

Last Friday I was working from home and didn't have a particularly stressful day ahead but by mid-morning I was in tears  :'(and positively howling like a toddler. I've not cried like that for years!!!

All I can say is I'm so glad I found this forum otherwise I'd be doubting my own sanity!

I guess we just try to take on each day one at a time  :)

mags

« Reply #546 on: February 21, 2014, 01:41:44 PM »

Hi Galadriel and Libbyloo, and welcome to the forum, I really don't know where I would be without it.
This meno rollercoaster ride is the pits, and I just want to get off it!  It just seems unfair that we get to this stage of our lives when we should be able to relax a bit more, and not have the stressors that we had when we were younger, and  then we have all this to deal with.  I have said many times  that next time around, I am coming back as a man!
Here's hoping that we all get through this awful time unscathed!  :)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 01:44:49 PM by mags »

Galadriel

« Reply #547 on: February 21, 2014, 02:00:06 PM »

Hi Mags.

I love roller coasters. Usually we have a choice whether to get on or not, and know that however long you queue, it will be a short ride! This is one ride I'll be glad to see the back of.

I think I'll come back as a cat. Eat when you want, sleep when you want and have human staff to attend to your every whim ;)

Katy

« Reply #548 on: February 21, 2014, 02:10:44 PM »

I think I'll come back as a cat. Eat when you want, sleep when you want and have human staff to attend to your every whim

I'm with you on that one Galadriel ;D and  :welcomemm:

Katy x

Dizz

« Reply #549 on: February 21, 2014, 02:48:21 PM »

I'm just amazed as a newbie, what you girls are going through. We know why we suffered periods, there was a benefit. What is this terrible curse for?  Its just too much for some of you to cope with. As much as MM is priceless. So hope you have someone on daily basis also supporting you at home. Expect not everyone has that. Libbyloo

My hubby says it's a bit of a design fault!   ;D 

mags

« Reply #550 on: February 21, 2014, 03:36:17 PM »

Hi to Galadriel, Dizz and Katy,  I think that coming back as a cat may be a better idea than  a man, less hassle by far.    I think I must have a huge design fault as well ;D

Dyan

« Reply #551 on: February 21, 2014, 03:46:03 PM »

;D
I suppose coming back as a cat you would get stroked more :o ::)

mags

« Reply #552 on: February 21, 2014, 05:37:36 PM »

Yes , that's another good reason, and I doubt if cats suffer with menopause symptoms ;D

Katy

« Reply #553 on: February 21, 2014, 08:18:10 PM »

I suppose coming back as a cat you would get stroked more

Yes please - I'll lie in front of the fire with my legs in the air all day like my old cat used to do and have my belly stroked. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Katy x

Dizz

« Reply #554 on: February 21, 2014, 09:52:36 PM »

Yep. my 3 felines are spoilt rotten.........looks like a good life to me!  ;D
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38