Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Single main reason for considering HRT  (Read 6682 times)

LindaMiles

Re: Single main reason for considering HRT
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2013, 07:11:58 AM »

Hi Andius

Thank you for your reply, I really appreciate your comments and your knowledge.  Before I found this site and reading others experiences hearing the same thoughts and feelings I thought I was going mad but it's nice to talk to others who are going through similar.

I will look into your suggestions, I have changed quite a few things but I am still using softener i did change from Tesco's own brand as this made things worse and use Persil non bio soap powder.
I yes Dove soap and even wash bits with a wash.

Clothing can be difficult as my job I need to protect my legs so tights and trousers are a must but have started wearing looser trousers. 

The reason for my post yesterday was because  I was burning bad I couldn't sit down, hardly walk, just generally awful, it doesn't make sense had nothing all day ok has been out in the car for a few hours, and it kicked in went for a wee and oh my god the burn was so bad that was an evening over and done with.

Should I not drink cranberry juice? will try the water with a squeeze of lemon  :)

Thank you for your help off to see a Gyn consultant tomorrow hopefully he can find some answers  but not overly confident :-(

Xx

andius

Re: Single main reason for considering HRT
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2013, 07:27:39 AM »

Cranberry can be good for preventing infection but it is acidic and burns me terribly!!!That is just my experience.  The lemon in water leaves an alkaline "ash" when processed by body and although it is an acidic substance it doesn't come out that way.  I get tired of the baking soda water during one of these burning attacks and found the lemon water is almost as good when trying the alkaline diet thing

A!
Pages: 1 [2]