Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: A weird dream  (Read 15427 times)

flushtered

Re: A weird dream
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2013, 06:18:57 PM »

;D ;D Like most dreams, it never made a lot of sense though - us Scottish ladies would be a give away with our accent!

Pennyfarthing

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2013, 07:56:51 PM »

I woke this morning to see everywhere still covered in snow yet I had a vivid dream where I got out of bed and looked out and it had all gone.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2013, 10:48:18 AM »

Last night I was very busy.  Blames James Cracknell as I sat up watching his programme.  In it he went on a marathon across desert  ::) - in my dream DH and I were taking a long walk across hillsides, down sand dunes, along river valleys: at one point there were penguins in a Yorkshire Dale  :o looking quite happy there ........... standing in a row, some preening, some watching the walkers ....... then I fell, like Alice, down a hole in a sand dune  ::) ........... then my B in L and sister arrived in the dream, he was quite chatty, she did her usual thing of walking alone ....... getting more and more behind but for once, I refused to wait for her .........

valiantkate

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2013, 12:44:46 PM »

Weird dreams last night, drempt I was feeding a friends cats when he was away, I had the wrong week and he came back- that WAS the dream! then I was in an old builtding which was being renovated- the smell of wood being sanded was everywhere- there were lots of people carving he door frames into beautiful patterns- I was on a bike!!!!! eating a jar of olives and watching them.
Hmmm what can I say!
When I got up my OH took me out to the shops in the car and he said he's met Gerrrrd  (the friend in the dream)yesterday and that he'd forgotten to tell me. Spooky or what! :madeyes:

CLKD

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2013, 02:42:49 PM »

;D

Last night I was at a funeral - my Grandad's ....... but I was the age I am now althoughe veryone else was younger.  I kept saying 'I'm at the wrong funeral' because none of my 'usual' cousins were there .......... and it wasn't a proper Service but people kept getting up and saying what a good person he had been but didn't actually say his name.  At the back of the Church was a table but the photos on it were none of our family so again "I'm at the wrong funeral".  People seemed to know me but apparently were cousins twice removed  :-\ .......... I never went to Grandad's funeral anway ....... what was *that* about  ::)

valiantkate

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2013, 07:14:59 PM »

The brains a funny thing- mine is anyway. I think we must have so much stuff in ours that now and again the old brain has a bit of a sort out. I do have some funny ones- and some sad- never 'racy' though.!
I like having dreams though as , well, you never know where you'll end up!
More cheese for supper!
Oh, I remember years ago I was having a vivid dream about tree frogs- those with the pads on their feet, they were all over me. The were over my face and mouth- uuuughhh. I awoke to the sound of screams- I was biting my husbands finger- thinking it was one of the frogs. I wouldnt bite a frog though.
Another one was a dream about snakes- I woke and put my feet on  a cold hot water bottle. I never knew I could jump so high! I was the one screaming then.

CLKD

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2013, 10:27:54 AM »

;D    I used to dream about wolves.  I would go to my parents' room with my back to the wall and could hear my heart thumping hard in my ears  :o

Last night I was dreaming about a couple we were friendly with until 8 months ago.  In fact the last time I called at their house she shut the door in my face ........  :-\ and apart from waving to me from her car the following week, she hasn't been in touch since.  I have texted twice to her husband but nothing ........ so the dream went "met this couple in a car park.  They had a small dog (but it wasn't the one I cared for for 7 years); they wouldn't tell me what had happened to the dog I looked after all those years, like it hadn't existed.  ....  the dreamwent on and on and ..... "   :'(
Pages: 1 [2]