Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: ALternative treatment  (Read 2228 times)

bramble

ALternative treatment
« on: October 12, 2013, 05:48:09 PM »

I have posted before about how tired and lacking in energy I have been after stopping HRT 1 and a half years ago. Last month I read and had recommended to me an alternative health practicioner. I sent away a hair sample for analysis and have just got the results back along with 3 bottles of vitamin type tablets geared specially for the areas I am lacking. I am on half strength for a fortnight then on a double dose thereafter.
I will let you know how I get on but I cannot feel worse. I hope! Quite expensive but I intend to give them a 6 month trial.
Bramble

Taz2

Re: ALternative treatment
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 05:51:21 PM »

It's good that they found you were lacking something Bramble. Which were the areas they specified? Fingers crossed that you begin to feel much better soon.

Taz x

honeybun

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 06:26:58 PM »

Can I ask who Bramble. If you don't want to say then that's fine.

It would be great for you if things start to improve.

Fingers crossed for you.

Honeyb
X

Firewalker50

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2013, 12:19:29 AM »

Hi Bramble

I see you are based in Scotland.  I know of a practitioner in Braco who does this - I attended her personally.   She generally works with mineral deficiencies.  It was expensive to get the range I needed but they did help.   

I have also attended someone in Inverness who also tests hair, although does not deal with vitamins.  She works with vibrational medicine.

I have found both really very helpful Bramble and I hope you feel better soon although generally you are likely to have to take them for around 3 months to experience the improvement.

Fx

Suzi Q

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2013, 05:27:47 AM »

VIT B12 is brilliant and Cos liver oil