Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: bloating on femoston 2/10  (Read 3188 times)

sophia

bloating on femoston 2/10
« on: October 01, 2013, 12:52:47 AM »

Hiya girls. I have been feeling terribly bloated lately, i thought it might be the femoston 2/10.
I decided to speak to the menopause nurse she asked me to go in to see the docter.  I had a scan done and was told i have 2 cysts on my overie :_(  They  changed me to elleste duet 2mg tablets havent started it yet. Was wondering if anyone else has had the same problem on femoston and what happens if the cysts are cancerous.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: bloating on femoston 2/10
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 03:32:10 PM »

What did the GP say about the cysts?  Is he/she following this up with a scan?  If not have a word with the Practice Nurse or ask for ring-back from the GP during the week, so that you can form some questions to ask him/her.

sophia

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 12:23:44 AM »

I had a blood test and  scan done which showed 2 cysts on overie. I have to wait and see what the blood test reveal, and have appointment for three months

Delilah

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 01:28:13 PM »

Hi sophia

I'm taking femoston 2/10 and have no problems with bloating, thats not to say though that it may affect you differently to me.  larger cysts can cause a feeling of bloating or fullness in the stomach.  Smaller cysts usually cause no problems and usually disappear on their own.  So depending on the size and type of cysts your consultant will decide wether any actions needed.  They'll need to be kept an eye on though.  Try not to worry though, they are very common.

Take care
Delilah x