Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: New! Worried! Vagifem?  (Read 2169 times)

Josephineinamenomachine

New! Worried! Vagifem?
« on: September 19, 2013, 01:09:46 AM »

Hello

I'm new here - and need some thoughts please? Well, I probably need some memory too...

I was prescribed vagifem for VA nearly 2 weeks ago. I had no symptoms except period pain. My bits felt back to normal within days!

Last night I started bleeding. Today it has become very heavy with a few really small clots. Period pain pretty bad. I was having long, drawn out, endless periods before I was prescribed vagifem. Is this normal?

I'm 48. The only peri menopausal symptoms I've been experiencing is a fairly rapid onset of VA and erratic moods - and irrational crying. I think. It's hard to tell whats just me or whether its hormonal...!

Anyone else on vagifem had this? I'm scared my GP will stop it. Period pain preferable to VA!

Josephineinamenomachine

Re: New! Worried! Vagifem?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 01:38:34 PM »

Hi, thank you for your reply! Sorry - my description was a bit confused. Tired and emotional. My VA symptoms were the usual - pain in and around bits and dry.

Thank you

Taz2

Re: New! Worried! Vagifem?
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 12:06:53 PM »

Hi Josephine  :welcomemm:

I wonder if this could just be a normal period? It could have nothing to do with the Vagifem really but just be your own cycle. How long is it since your last period?

You will find lots of help and support on here.

Taz  :)