Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: New girl  (Read 2846 times)

Dorymai

New girl
« on: September 18, 2013, 05:22:17 PM »

Hi Ladies,
Just saying hello with being new on here. I'm not usually one for joining forums etc but after stumbling across this site whilst trying to find some answers to what on earth my body thinks it is up to, I was touched by the great support, understanding and reassurance you were providing each other. I don't even know if my issues are due to the menopause or not because my GP will not test my oestrogen levels but I am 48 and having read a number of posts on here that I could have written myself, I suspect they are! Anyway, keep up the brilliant work and no doubt I will be chatting with a few of you in the near future! X

:cat88:

honeybun

Re: New girl
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 07:01:02 PM »

:welcomemm:

Lots of advice and friendship here. Welcome aboard.

Honeyb
X

ancient runner

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2013, 07:05:42 PM »

Hang around -- lots of expertise on here (not mine!!!)

smudgy14

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2013, 12:33:15 PM »

Hi there like you I not one for joining forums but it was my doctor that advised this site and I am really glad I did the messages and support have been fantastic and made me feel more human and normal it really a god send ,today I had reply from a woman who had same diagnosis as me so you really are not alone on here everything I am going through others here are exactly the same so I hope you finding it as helpful as I am , keep in touch :)

Dorymai

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2013, 04:15:22 PM »

Thank you for the welcome ladies, it's good to know you are among people who actually do know what you're experiencing! X
 :bouncing:

Dyan

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2013, 10:28:17 AM »

:welcomemm: Dorymai!

This forum has been a life saver for me! :)

Delilah

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2013, 11:39:09 AM »

Hi Dorymai and a big :welcomemm from me too.

This place becomes addictive, its amazing how supportive and helpful everyone is even if you just need a shoulder to lean on.

Delilah x