Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: flushes . . .  (Read 10965 times)

KimmyH

Re: flushes . . .
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2013, 01:58:06 PM »

Hi Rosekay

My hot flushes are exactly the same, I thought it was just me & that I wasn't getting the real thing, but having read all the replies you got I guess this s pretty normal!  I do find at night I can get a bit sweaty all over.

I'm currently trying accupuncture.  I'm a little bit skeptical but as I can't take HRT and have tried soya & got nowhere I thought I'd give them a go.  I've only had 3 sessions so far, they say you need 4-6, but I have to admit it seems as if I'm getting less.  But also the weather has cooled a lot since i started so it could just be that.  I keep a record of how many I was getting when i started, and I'm keeping one again this week to compare, so I'll see.  But in my mind, every little helps!

Kim x

smudgy14

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2013, 04:35:46 PM »

Hi jeanneE   Glad to know not losing marbles getting on with my post so can reach magic number and be able to do pm ,hope this post finds you well and look forward to hearing from you again sometime soon. :)

smudgy14

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2013, 06:42:40 PM »

Hi jeanneE just to  let you know I did get your emails  it so nice to hear from you ,I hope you are keeping well and I look forward to hearing from you again soon,take care. :)
Regards
Elaine (smudgy14)

JeanneA

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2013, 09:12:34 PM »

Hi smudgy, hope you are ok.  I'm not too bad still having lots of hot flushes though  :(  Hope you have a nice weekend.  :)
Pages: 1 [2]