Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: newbie to forum  (Read 1608 times)

pansypotter

newbie to forum
« on: September 10, 2013, 03:39:28 PM »

hello everyone,
I am new to forum. Seemed a good idea to join as a lot of us have similar problems and always good to share experiences and ideas. I am 62 and have been taking Vagifem for a while, it helps beyond belief!It used to be in 25ml doses but they reduced to 10ml, so I used to have 3 a week and now have 7[easy as it's every day so you don't forget it.]That gets me about the same dose as before. Washing using water only also helps[twice a day] and using any lubricant. All soreness now gone. Haven't noticed any better in bladder dept. though!Still rushing to the loo a lot.

Hurdity

Re: newbie to forum
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 07:27:17 PM »

Hi pansypotter

:welcomemm:

Glad vagifem is working for you!

Perhaps you have a slight prolapse which can cause frequency. If you aren't on full HRT then things do tend to slacken as we get older, unfortunately.... have you discussed with GP?

Hurdity x

pansypotter

Re: newbie to forum
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 08:45:46 AM »

:)   thanks for the welcome Hurdity. Yes, I probably do have a slight prolapse, but on the other hand I sometimes think a lot of it is in the mind [with me anyway.]So I try to wait now, rather than going all the time, trying to get the bladder used to being fuller.