Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Hot Flash n migraines??  (Read 2692 times)

ladybug50

Hot Flash n migraines??
« on: September 08, 2013, 04:08:59 PM »

Dear Ladies,
Sorry just need a rant.
Am Sooooo P****d Off.
Am having hot flashes daily, sometimes every 1/2 hour to hour. Plus adrenaline rush which sends me dashing to loo to empty bowels (sorry TMI)
All of which triggers at least an Occular migraine (no sight in one eye) Or full blown bloody bu**erring migraines with nausea/sickness and screaming tinnitus!!!!!!.
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Had light period two weeks ago, now have full blown heavy P, cant even see to finish bloody painting I started to keep me CALM....... NOT HAPPY!!(no am not on HRT for med reasons)
 :bang: :bang: :bang: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :hotflash:

dylan

Re: Hot Flash n migraines??
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 07:54:38 PM »

i have migraines , i do have them , now and again , like you say , where it affects , your sight , which is really scarey :( , if this happens , i dont allways get the , pain with it (migraine ) and they dont last long , say about 20 min or so . but they are horrible . i dont get the hot flash thank god :) i do like you say get the sickness , have you been , to the dr , with these . never had the tinnitus though . i think the migraine , is part of the peri meno :( i have had , them all my life though .

Smokey

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 03:43:33 PM »

Poor you I have only ever had one migraine and it was hell my husband often has them but no vision problems.

Have you seen your doc? What medication are you taking ? Regarding HRT you say you have medical problems, it maybe worth asking again as  the medical profession guide lines can change for example it wasn't recommended to take HRT if you had high blood pressure but now with monitoring you can.  Maybe something like patches especially for those that suffer with migraine and stomach issues.

Just a thought,   Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Tingly

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 03:24:51 PM »

I used to get rotten heads...i must say estradot ptches helped no end
Xxxxxx